Tuesday 3 February 2009

i got tehhhhaaaaagggeddddd.

Here are the rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 20 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 20 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you..

1. i'd kill for bigger eyes.

2. i wish i got my driver's license sooner.

3. i have an anger management problem.

4. i am a self declared, mom certified shoppaholic.

5. i have an issue with my weight.

6. i bring my phone in with me to the shower for the music.


7. i might go deaf by the time i'm fifty.

8. i get careless far too easy.

9. everyday is a bad hair day.

10. i love to decorate the place i live in. CONSTANTLY.

11. i adore dogs. i have three.

12. i adore cats as well. in fact, i love them so much that i don't own a single one.

13. music is my life.

14. i am,in general, shy and scared of the species called 'girl'.

15. i try not to talk back. most of the time i fail.

16. i want to do the thriller dance on my wedding night.

17. i think too much. that's why i blog.

18. i get headaches when i'm too excited.

19. a party starts at eight, but i'l be ready by five.

20. i have too much time on my hands.

i've already done this on facebook, so i won't bother tagging anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cans of mushy peas.