Saturday 17 January 2009

Bring On The New Year.

i.. feel better.

=)

seriously.
the amount of support you guys gave me.
the verses, overflowing with comfort..
the calls..
the texts..
videos..

thanks.

and as a result,
i destroyed law today.
i think.
that's supposed to be a good thing.
they had to take the pen away from me.
that's supposed to be a good thing.

but i need a sixty percent to pass.
*fingers crossed.
i'll let it rest til the end of February.

i see it really fitting to say that i had my exam in the chapel.
literally.
seriously.
like God's watching me somehow.
no, not adding to the pressure,
but more of a.. comforting experience.
=)


Chinese New Year's coming up.
i need to find myself something red to wear.
that's basically just another excuse to go shopping.
but no.
new years resolution.
or chinese new year resolution,
whichever you prefer..
NO SHOPPING THIS SEMESTER.
yes.
it's gonna be tough.
even mom knows it's gonna be tough,
she knows well enough that i'm a shoppaholic.
a good mom she is,
she didn't send me for rehab.
yes.
no shopping.
i'll see how long that'll last.

and groceries don't count.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cans of mushy peas.