Saturday 2 May 2009

I dare you.


"I dare you to lift yourself up from the floor."


"We were meant to live for so much more, have we lost ourselves?"

"This is your life, are you who you want to be?"

"Where's your treasure, where's your hope, if you get the world and lose your soul?"

"I want to see miracles, see the world change."

"Don't fall down in this broken world around you."

"All of your hoping, and all of your searching, for what?"

"Could it be true, can life be new, and can i be used?"

"We are the target market, we set the corporate target, we are the slaves of what we want."

"I've been thinking about the meaning of resistance, of a hope beyond my own, and suddenly the infinite and penitent begin to look like home."

"Let the weak say i am strong, and it won't be long, let the right say i was wrong, and it won't be long, let us find where we belong."

"Why this tragedy, why can't we seem to keep it together?"

"I want to wake up kicking and screaming, i want to live like i know what i'm leaving, i want to know that my heart's still beating."

"You've one life, one life left to lead."

"In this life i've been burning after more, we both know what these open arms are for."

"We were young and the world was clear, but young ambitions disappear.. i swore it would never come to this; the average, the obvious."

"Before i die i want to burn out bright."

"There's still fire in you yet."

"I know now you're my only hope."

"I find peace when i'm confused, i find hope when i'm let down.. not in me, but in you."


- Switchfoot.



2 comments:

  1. I see you got bitten by the switchfoot bug. welcome to the club. favouritest band ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah, i've been a switchfoot fan since day one brutha!!

    ReplyDelete

cans of mushy peas.