Monday 23 March 2009

sway.

you can thank me later. but for now, i give you,
the list.

I WILL CONVERT YOU.

my all time favourite indie tracks.

Modest Mouse - Float On
Goldspot - Float On (this is a cover of the original Modest Mouse version, but it's not on youtube, so i can't paste a link. sorry. BUT IT'S REALLY GOOD.)
Rock Kills Kid - I Turn My Camera On
Rogue Wave - Debaser
Tally Hall - Smile Like You Mean It (a killers cover)
The 88 - How Good It Can Be
Youth Group - Forever Young
Imogen Heap - Goodnight And Go
Imogen Heap - Speeding Cars
Pinback - Fortress
Aqueduct - Hardcore Days And Softcore Nights (video don't really fit..but what the hell.)
The Eels - Saturday Morning
The Perishers - Trouble Sleeping
Beulah - Popular Mechanics For Lovers
Flunk - Play
Brandtson - Earthquakes And Sharks
Eberg - Inside Your Head
Petra Haden & Bill Frisell - Yellow (this totally gives Coldplay a run for their money)

whatchu think now?

No comments:

Post a Comment

cans of mushy peas.