Tuesday 3 March 2009

destination unknown.

it's been too long. howdy, people round the world. guess what. it's week six.
IT'S THE HALFTIME SHOWWW!!

sorry. i always wanted to do that. but yeah, it is the half time show, cos first year ends in week twelve. and that means so long, spring-less, summer-less england!!

there's just one thing. i'm not quite sure if it's a problem or not, because i've got to add another four weeks into the equation. one whole month for easter break. one month. back home, we don't even get one day.

a whole month, stuck in europe, with no classes at all. what to do, what to do.
TRAVVEEEELLLLLLL!!

68 pounds will get me to Barcelona.
82 pounds will get me to Amsterdam.
85 pounds will get me to Prague.
87 pounds will get me to Porto.

headache.

eh?
388 pounds will get me to Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cans of mushy peas.