Monday 29 June 2009

Dear May,

Hi May. Glass here. i know the name still sounds kinda weird, but it's okay, i'll find a new one for you soon. cos i'm smart like that. besides, i know you're going to miss me, cos no one in LD could ever replace me as the awesome driver and PA that i was. so. ya gui. come back soon, because i don't think this little stint together that we had(of course my being absent for the past year didn't help) really gave me enough opportunity to know you inside out. but hey, it was fun. and yes, i've said it once and i'll say it again, i'll definitely miss you dreadfully. it's all your fault if you see me with bruises all over when you come back in august. taa! =)

P.S. Get yourself a phone over there ASAP!! Don't you dare say you ain't got no money; GOD WILL PROVIDE!! =P



Love,
Doug.

No comments:

Post a Comment

cans of mushy peas.